For students in 2nd semester:
This specific program covers the technical and business skills expected from a fresher looking for a confident entry-level role in the industry. This program develops the practical application skills of students on subject areas that have practical industrial application.
Technical areas that have practical application in the industry are covered under this.
Certification is to be taken in any one of the following specialization:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Sys Admin & Development Track
- Oracle Certified Application DBA Track
- Java Developer Track
- Robotics Track
- Embedded Systems & Design Track
- Telecom & Mobile Technologies Track
- Networking Track
- Product Life cycle Management Track (Exclusively for Mechanical Students)
This program covers Problem Solving, Personal and Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Communication Skills and makes students more effective in organizations by ensuring that candidates meet the expectations of employers.